Boys Basketball Camp- July 12-16
Monday through Friday from 5:00-8:00pm at Carl Sandburg Middle School in the Main & Auxiliary Gym.
Camp Benefits, Goals & Objectives
• To increase skill level & develop as an individual player as well as produce as a member of a team.
• 5-on-5 League Competition
• Campers grouped with their own ages and ability levels
• 1 on 1 competition
• Individual and Team awards
• Camp T-Shirt
• Shooting games & competitions
• A chance to play one-on-one with and be taught by the current & former West Potomac players
• HAVE FUN! Enjoy the game of basketball
Clinics will be organized and run by Varsity Head Coach, David Houston. Staff will consist of WPHS Basketball Staff, Current players & Alumni.
For more information contact:
Or call: (703) 718-2619